Mr. Stick's Original Cinnamon Waffles
We think you can never go wrong with waffles. Even the word waffles sparks joy. These sweet & sticky waffles are the perfect way to start your morning or even end your night, because let's be real, breakfast for dinner is the real winner here.
Mr. Stick's Original Waffles
- 1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk (whole or 2%)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons Mr. Stick’s Just Add Butter Breakfast Seasoning: Cinnamon Sugar
- Add all of the dry ingredients, except Mr. Stick’s into a medium bowl, whisk together.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg lightly. Add in the milk and oil then whisk together.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Whisk together until just combined.
- Pour half of the batter into the bowl used for the wet ingredients. Add 4 Tbsp Mr. Stick’s Original Just Add Butter Breakfast Seasoning: Cinnamon & Sugar to half of the batter and stir to combine.
Preheat a waffle iron over medium heat. Once preheated add butter to the iron and pour 1/4 cup of batter and cook until golden brown. Alternate between plain batter and cinnamon batter for a fun flavor combination.
For additional flavor, melt 2 tablespoons of butter with 2 teaspoons of Mr. Stick's Original Breakfast Seasoning and brush on top of the waffles right after removing them from the iron.